By 6ABC Digital Staff
PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) — Pride Month is upon us, and where better to celebrate than in the City of Brotherly Love?
Philadelphia has amazing events, parades, and more happening in June for anyone celebrating their pride!
6abc has gathered a list of must-see events during Pride Month:
– Philly Gayborhood and LGBTQ History Walking Tour (offered Fridays through Mondays)
– LGBTQ Hall of Flags and Philly Gay Pride Flag Exhibit (June 1-30)
– Pride Month at the National Constitution Center (June 1-30)
– Science After Hours: Summer Ball at The Franklin Institute (June 16)
– Special exhibition tours with artist Horowitz (June 25)
– Love is the Ground: Album release & Queer Jewish music night (June 29)
6abc’s Philly Proud Town Hall is recognizing LGBTQIA+ leaders who are making an impact in our region.
– PrideTeenth, A Juneteenth Festival Centering Black LGBTQ+ Families at Lovett Park (June 17)
– Philadelphia Phillies Pride Night at Citizens Bank Park (June 23)
– Trek Philadelphia Manayunk Bicycle Pride Ride (June 25)
Hundreds of people showed up for the Philadelphia Pride March and Festival in Center City on Sunday.